Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Workout

I haven't quite decided if I'm going to update on workouts in new posts or in my "Workouts" tab. So today, I shall do both.

After messing around on the internet this morning, I decided to get in a workout while P is at work. I tennis shoed and sports bra'ed up and got on the Total Gym. Mabel didn't want momma to workout and proceeded to lay her head on my neck so I couldn't move. I thought it was the cutest thing ever and wished I had my camera. She is always my loyal workout buddy, sticking right by my side and trying to "help" me do everything. Yes, in case you didn't know, this is my dog.

Once she got in her loves, she let me get to work. I proceeded to do 27 minutes of circuit training on the TG. Or what I think is circuit training. I do it all work NO BREAKS other than to switch positions. Someone please tell me if I am wrong on this. I could NOT make it to 30 minutes even. Buggin. A little gist of what my work out was is as follows:

Tricep extensions, TG squats and single leg squats, 45 squats, 20 lunges, 20 wall push ups, TG hip abductions, rows, bicep curls, and more.

My legs are already DYING from the squats. Oh how I loathe love thee, squats. I had both of my loyal followers with me through the whole work out. And Crooksy decided he wanted to help me stretch at the end. Yeah, I still don't know how all you moms out there do it! My pets are enough of a hassle for me to get in a workout. They are all up in my GRILL all the time. And my dogs are just puppies and raise hell. So I am always having to check on them and make sure they're not into stuff. Props to all you REAL moms out there who make it happen.

I want to get my wuppies tags with their names and phone numbers on the front and "Here to fuck shit up!" on the back. If you don't know what that's from, I feel sorry for you. They're not that bad, but they're so cute and do fuck shit up.

I mean look at these WILD things. They indeed fuck shit up.
Ok, now that my loyal followers got me off track... I am going to hang up a white board and plan out my workouts for the week today. I also planned out all of our dinners and went grocery shopping last night. I don't have them planned for certain days, just what we are going to have. It's a step in the right direction!

I'm off to get ready to the day before P gets home and knows I didn't get in the shower until afternoon!

What was your weekend workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment