Thursday, March 1, 2012

Who am I?: An Introduction

I am just a born and raised fat girl. I don't think I've been thin since months before I came out of the womb. I am trying to get healthy and get active and this is a blog about that. And many other things. A little bit of food, some workouts, some home stuff, and some boyfriend stuff. I would like to say that I am writing this blog to keep myself accountable, but I'll be honest. I'm not. I'm probably going to be way over enthusiastic on good days and lie on bad days. Ok, maybe I won't lie, I'll just do a really good job at avoiding facing it and try to change the subject as much as possible.

I lead an incredibly boring life. Some times I pretend to be a sports fan. Some times I pretend to be a home maker. Some times I even pretend to be a DIYer. I have a lot of big dreams, but not much follow through. I expect that if my creepily obsessed puppy and cat had opposable thumbs, they'd be the only ones to read this. But they don't, so I'll just be sharing this with more people who just don't care what I have to say. Such is life. And no other puppy and other two cats would be completely uninterested right along with the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment