Monday, January 21, 2013

Baby Steps

I'm deciding today to start looking at the little steps I am taking rather than the big steps I am missing. I have worked out more in the last few weeks than I have in months. P and I like to take the dogs out to run off leash on this little wooded trail near my work. They go nuts and tucker themselves out. And we get in a nice hour long walk. The trail is really long and uneven ground, so it makes for a good walk.

This weekend we had "Christmas dinner" with my mom and siblings. Every year in January we go to Buca di Beppo as a family (no kids!) as our Christmas gift from my mom. This time is the best gift that I could ask for. We sit at the Pope table which always brings up lots of conversation in my semi-Catholic family. I don't know how my mom came up with this idea, but it's something I look forward to every January!

Other than that, it's been a pretty low key weekend. I have today off. I am hoping to get this booty on the treadmill for a little 5KYourWay work. Now let's see if I can really complete it.

I also signed up for a virtual 5K for Friday. I've never done anything like this, so I'm kind of excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment