Monday, January 21, 2013

Cold Hard TRUTH

For some reason I can't get photos to upload normally. I tried something different on this post and it seems to have worked. 

Family Dinner
P and I took the dogs on another off-leash walk today. They have so much fun and I love to watch my Mabel explore and my Sergeant not leave my side. He is so funny. He won't go far from me before he has to turn back around and check in. It just cracks me up. We like to throw sticks for them and tennis balls. As you can see, they get a little nuts.
Walk
They also like to cuddle. Check this out, melts my heart.
Cuddle Buddies

And now on to the cold hard truth. I weighed myself this morning and I have gotten to a new all time high. I hate to admit that I just keep gaining and gaining.I know I have to do something. I want children and I can't have a baby at this weight. I want to be healthy and happy, but getting the motivation has been so hard. I've gotten a few workouts in lately. But my eating has not been great. I know that it's not hard, but the mental shit is. I am a self sabatoger and I know it. I've got to get the right mind set. So here is the number: 257. I hate to even type that number, but maybe if I put it all out there it will get me on track...

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Every day is a fresh start- I know typing the number is hard, but it will hold you accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my number 268. current number 164. It took me about 2.5 years, slow and steady, and I've still got 15# to go. Weight Watchers rules! You don't have to be perfect, just be aware and try to make slightly better choices every day.

    ReplyDelete