Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weigh In, Work Out

I dropped off the face of the earth yet again. After my roof started leaking things got bat shit around here. We've had friends and family here looking at the ceiling and the roof. Then P had a friend over that pretty much didn't leave for a week. Talk about throwing off my game!

Let me tell you a little secret about me. I'm a very private person. I very rarely have people in my house. I want absolutely no one that I know to find out about this blog. I don't want to talk to most people that I know about my struggles. But here I feel like I can just let it all out.

On Wednesday, after a month hiatus, I went back to Weight Watchers. Although I have not been on track, I still lost 0.4 pounds from my last weigh in there. A loss is a loss and I'll take that shit! I got called out in the meeting so now I have to go this coming up Wednesday. I have a room full of witnesses that I promised to come again. That's what I love about it. They hold you accountable. That doesn't mean that I have been on track since the meeting though...

We are in desperate need of groceries in this joint. I probably haven't been grocery shopping in 3 or more weeks. Things are looking pretty fricken bare around here. That's resulted in a whole lot of fast food.

I also jumped back on the working out band wagon today. I started right back up again with where I left off on my 5KYourWay. Shit was hard after not doing it for over a week. It was walk 3 minutes, run 1.5 minutes. I thought I was going to die, but I made it through. After that I did an arm workout from YouTube and Skinny Meg's leg workout. And let me tell you, it killed this fat girl!

Here's to not being able to walk tomorrow... Or lift my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment