Monday, August 20, 2012

Day One

After a seriously crazy last few weeks involving a hotel room fire, a family vacation, two sick cats, and much more I am finally starting back on Weight Watchers. I am on track for the day and hope to stay that way. At this point I am just going to go with doing things on my own at home and not go to meetings. I know that they are helpful, but truth is: I don't want to get up at butt o'clock on a Saturday morning to make it to my favorite meeting.

I weighed myself this morning and I was very unhappy with what I saw. I weighed in at 248.8. This is a new all time high for me. I am absolutely disgusted. I did a pretty good job at maintaining my (still disgusting) weight for the last few months. I know what I need to do and I know that now is the time... Especially if I want to have babies soon. I have contracted a serious case of baby fever after loving on two adorable twin boys over the weekend.

I am hoping to get into a really good routine of prepping and cooking on Sundays. I know that's what works for me.

Now if only I can stay FOCUSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment